Form fitting design
PUNTUACIONES DE RENDIMIENTO
- Chemical protection against: n-Heptane (J), Sodium Hydroxide (K), Hydrogen Peroxide (P), Formaldehido (T)
- Disposable gloves for use with food and protection against chemicals
- Comfortable and flexible, they provide protection for your hands and the products you are handling.
- European standards: In compliance with PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425. In compliance with the regulation EC NO:1935:2004 for handling all kinds of food stuffs for a short period of time. Certificates for Category III - Personal Protective Equipment in accordance with EEC Directive 89/686 / EEC (Section 11B).
- US FDA: All component materials comply with Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), parts 170 to 199.
|Sizes||7/S - 10/XL|
|Coating||Full Nitrile Glove | Surface Pattern: Smooth | Glove Finish: Powder Free | Industrial grade: AQL 1.5 Palm thickness: 0.12 mm (5 mil)|
|Coating Colour||Dark green|
|EN 374-1 2016 TYPE||Type B|
|EN 374-1 2016 SCORE||JKPT|
|EN ISO 374-5: 2016 VIRUS||Virus|
- General uses
- General hospital use
- Food handling
- Restaurant service
- Food selection
- Fruit packing
- Manufacture of pharmaceutical products